The environment is critically important not just for now, but for generations to come. That's why for every electric underfloor heating mat and thermostat combination that we sell, we plant a tree to help reforestation and secure a greener future.
We aim to reduce plastic waste at our headquarters by 50%, re-use or recycle 100% of our cardboard and improve energy efficiency with continued investment in cleaner technologies including LED lighting and electric vehicles.
We recognise and accept our responsibility to be a good steward of the environment and to help achieve a state of sustainable development. In support of these responsibilities, we have established the following commitments:
- Provide electrical heating systems and products that offer minimal environmental impact whenever possible.
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislation with an aim of exceeding compliance wherever practical and possible.
- Prevention of pollution in all its forms
- Conservation of natural resources, including energy, through resource reduction, reuse and recycling wherever practicable.
- Conformance with Environment Agency licences
- Continual environmental performance improvement through the involvement of all employees and the local communities.