ThermoSphere Membrane is officially award-winning!
There is a reason that ThermoSphere Membrane is getting a lot of attention from tilers and why it is a Tomorrow’s Tile and Stone Awards 2021 award-winner!
Out of the 20 finalists we won second place as well as being the highest placed electric underfloor heating brand!
A huge thank you to everyone who voted for ThermoSphere Membrane in the Tomorrow’s Tile & Stone Awards 2021!
Why ThermoSphere Membrane got the votes
It is the fastest and easiest way to install electric underfloor heating and protect a tiled floor, and we have now made it even easier with the addition of the new ultra-sticky Self-Adhesive Membrane!
Our ThermoSphere CONNECT installers call it a “game changer” because ThermoSphere Membrane combines five solutions in one easy-to-install product.
- It is an extremely effective and efficient primary heat source and the flexible cable spacing allows for outputs of either 130W/m2 or 195W/m2.
- The decoupling properties remove any risk of a new, beautifully tiled floor cracking.
- The studs and fleece backing in the membrane allow water vapour to disperse effectively. This means you save time by tiling over a substrate that is not fully cured.
- It handles weight brilliantly and is the only heating and decoupling system rated for extra heavy use by the Robinson Test.
- Finally, it is waterproof which makes it an ideal heating system for wet rooms, especially when combined with ThermoSphere waterproofing products.
ThermoSphere Membrane has been installed all around the world. From the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel at Ten Trinity Square in London to large scale residential development projects in Australia. We have also installed over 100m2 of ThermoSphere Membrane at our headquarters and we did that in just a day!
Do you have a question about ThermoSphere Membrane?
Our friendly and knowledgeable team are available from 07.00 – 17.00 Monday to Friday and you can contact us by phone, email, or use the instant chat on our website. All of our contact details can be found here or give us a call on 0800 019 5899.